|Date Posted:||Sep 10, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 23, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The position will provide day to day support to Resident Country Director to organize and maintain executive’s schedule and perform a variety of administrative tasks. The Executive Officer must be a quick professional with great time-management and multitasking abilities.
The main goal of this position is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned tasks and duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
Requires travel to provinces:
1. University degree in business administration, economics, political science, international development or related field; Master’s degree preferred. Additional years of relevant work experience may be substituted for educational requirement on a one-for-one basis;
2. A minimum of ten (5) years of work experience, preferably in the field of administrative, with a minimum of five (3) years of experience in the related field.
3. Experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar and Google Drive), interviews, focus groups, and research from secondary sources;
4. Ability and willingness to travel to the regional hubs and provinces;
5. Superior knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
6. Exceptional interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity to effectively interact with all levels of staff, donor organizations and CEPPS’ local partners;
7. Fluency in English (working language) and language skills in Pashto and Dari required.
8. Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills, including presentation skills – in local and English languages.
9. Excellent English writing skills
10. Motivation, flexibility and capacity to work under pressure and additional hours
11. Focuses on results and responds positively to feedback
12. Strong sense of personal initiative and problem solving skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, program and non-program meetings, conference etc…
Attend meetings and keep minutes
Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, briefing papers, packages etc.)
Mark all visits, travel arrangements for executives and closely coordinate with Operations team.
Handle documents and ensure they remain secure
Prepare invoices and vouchers on financial statements and provide assistance in book keeping.
Monitor and maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
Prepare presentations or reports as assigned
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
University degree in business administration, economics, political science, international development or related field; Master’s degree preferred. Additional years of relevant work experience may be substituted for educational requirement on a one-for-one basis