|Date Posted:||Sep 11, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 19, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Albashir Exchange and MSP:
Albashir Exchange is a money exchange company with having the largest network, modern system and providing multiple products and services to its customers inside and outside the country.
The Sales & Relationship Officer is responsible for the sales of products/services by prospecting new customers and enhancing sales or services to existing accounts through direct field and door-to-door visits. He/she assists in coordination, creation, and implementation of sales & marketing activities involving sales, establishing new business relationships, promotion, sales, surveys, community/business events and new products introduction.
Provinces to travel:
Fluent in Afghan local languages as well as English.
Good negotiator and strong influence skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with proven effectiveness in both areas.
Knowledge of local market and local contacts.
Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or solve the problem.
Being flexible regarding working hours.
Disciplined, representative, professional and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts through visits, sales, marketing, and referrals.
2. Build and maintain professional relationships with customers and act as a trusted advisor.
3. Execute accounts growth strategy by generating and developing business growth opportunities, maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with individual as well as corporate customers.
4. Drive business development and achieve goals/targets by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
5. Cross sell new products, services and opportunities in the market.
6. Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
7. Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
8. Contribute to planning, development and delivery of marketing campaigns designed to sell Company’s products/services and to enhance its image.
9. Assist in creating, developing and implementation new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s products/services to existing and new customers.
10. Stay current with issues and trends in the field of both sales and marketing.
11. Attend internal and external meetings, events, conventions and other gatherings to expand professional network and maintain professional contacts that support sales function.
12. Proactively manage existing and prospective clients, accounts and follow up of relations. Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volume.
13. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
14. Register and update all sales activities on Company’s system and report the sales visits/follow-ups to the concerned manager.
15. Serve as the primary customer contact for all account-related activities.
16. Develop and implements sales plans to achieve sales targets.
17. Share market and competitors information with the concerned colleagues within the company.
18. Contribute to the development of processes to improve efficiencies.
19. Remain current on company’s products & services.
20. Support the Sales Supervisor and/or Branch Manager in day-to-day sales activities and perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned.
21. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree in business, administration or marketing, Master degree with be preferred.
1-2 years experience in sales field. Past experience in financial industry will be an advantage.