|Date Posted:||Sep 12, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 16, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Data Management|
|Salary Range:||- 30049 AFG monthlyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About ACTIN AGAINST HUNGER (AAH):
Action Contre la Faim (ACF) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was created in France in 1979. ACF has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, water and sanitation and Mental Health fields since 1995.
Input and analysis of health and nutrition data + Necessary arrangement of logistic
Provinces to travel:
Knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel) – Capacity to take on board new software – Organizing capacity – Rigour and autonomy – Knowledge of English and local languages
Duties & Responsibilities:
Objective 1 : Data entry
- Check the quality of the data to be entered and inform your immediate supervisor of any problems;
- Calculate the time needed for data entry and keep your immediate supervisor informed of its progress;
- Input the data taken from questionnaires in a similar format ;
- Check and clean the entered data (WS – from KAP surveys)
- Summarize the entered data in the form of a report.
Objective 2 : Analyse the data
- Elaborate statistics tables;
- Sort and cross the data;
- Write a report on the results;
- Detect missing or redundant data and propose improvements.
Objective 3 : File the data
- File the questionnaires and computer data;
- Code the questionnaires ;
- Save the data entries regularly as well as the statistical results.
Objective 4: Translation
- Translate documents related to program questionnaires (from English to dari and dari to english)
Mission 1: Ensure management of Nutrition and medicines stocks
- Conduct regular monitoring and supportive supervision from targeted health facility stock at least once in month from each health facilities.
- Ensure the IN/OUT management of the Nutrition commodities, medical supplies and medicine in health facility level are in accordance with standards.
- Guarantee that storekeepers follow the procedures and instructions of Nutrition commodities and medicine management in health facilities stock.
- Ensure follow-up of stocks and pay particular attention to use-by dates of commodities.
- Collect information and draw up a monthly stock report for all Nutrition & medicines stock of the targeted Health Facilities.
- Inform Program technical support team when the Nutrition commodities and medicines expire date as less than 4 months.
- Ensure the destruction of Nutrition & medicines and respect the rules of destruction.
- Keep all documents related to Nutrition & pharmacy stock management up to date;
- Check minimum stocks balances when updating stock cards and report anticipated shortages to the Log Supply;
- Provide formal and on the jobs training to storekeepers.
- To help the purchaser for supplies;
Make sure the physical check matches with the Bin Cards, Stock Cards and Stock Report
Identify the most used items and prevent shortage
Keep the stock organized with identified area for each department, transit and preparation area
Mission 2: Ensure the quality of the storage condition
Check that the store of health facilities are clean and are regularly disinfected and ventilated.
Check the temperature and humidity of the store of health facilities.
Check the sanitary conditions of new products (absence of parasites).
Remove infected products and inform the Log Supply & Program team.
Report any problem with the quality when occur in the stock.
Provide technical support to storekeepers on the quality of storage condition.
Follow up of temperature and humidity is available in the stock
Make sure repellent items are available in the stock
Produce lost report for all broken or damage items
Close control of the quality of the items must be done and validated for each delivery
Mission 3: Manage cargos and shipments
- Ensure from the deliveries: quantity, quality, documentation
- Ensure to complete the various dispatch documents.
- Ensure safe preparation and loading of cargo into transportation vehicle.
- Follow-up the delivery to ACF other stock or to Supported health facilities
Anticipate the shipment means and availability to send items to the base and supported health facilities
Make sure all document are dully filled and signed when transmitted to the carrier
Check if all parcels are well made to protect the items during transportation
Inform consignee in advance of the shipment and the size of it
Mission 4: Support the Nutrition/Health team on project implementation
- Support the Nutrition/Health team to prepare list of medicines with the standard/required specification
- Have a direct contact with Supported Health facilities for Nutrition commodities and medicines delivery.
- Based on project need conduct required assessment on Supported Health Facilities in terms of storage, medicine and Project commodities.
- On request, provide advises to storekeeper & pharmacist of the Supported health Facilities.
- Provide required information to Nutrition/Health team.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Mission 5: Support the Supply department
- To assess the national market of Nutrition supply, commodities and drugs and maintain the list of validated suppliers and available drugs and supplies.
- Assist the team to provide the list of needed items for project.
- Keep awareness and alert system on drugs batch recalls and failures
- Support Logistics Department in procurement and supply of drugs and commodities.
- On request, can provide any type of logistics support requested by his supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
professional computer experience