|Date Posted:||Sep 15, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 20, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Albashir Group of Companies:
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
The (Governmental) Liaison Officer will support the administrative work of the group and will facilitate the license renewal, tax clearance, obtaining visa & work permits and other related tasks. The Liaison Officer serves as direct contact (under supervision of the manager) to all relevant governmental authorities with regards to administrative, financial and regulatory requirements concerning the group’s operations.
Provinces to travel:
Good knowledge and understanding of government settings/functions.
Proven skills in networking required;
Good written & verbal communication and negotiation skills required.
Excellent attention to details and accuracy.
Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Well-presented and professional attitude.
Ability to work with minimum supervision and to prioritize tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop, maintain, and intensify professional contacts with relevant government bodies and authorities, representatives of other organizations and resource persons to facilitate the process of administrative and financial tasks.
2. Look after issuance/renewal of business licenses at the due time.
3. Take care of tax clearance of all entities at the due time and as per the regulations of the Ministry of Finance.
4. Clear the customer duties for the imported items and material as & when required.
5. Look after for arranging of visit/work visa as well as work permit for expat employees of the group.
6. Contribute to building a knowledge base for administrative and regulatory requirements pertaining to group’s businesses through liaison with government authorities.
7. Day to day liaison with governmental authorities for effective and timely processing of the required tasks.
8. Contribute to establishment and maintenance of up-to-date archive of group’s original licenses and relevant documentation i.e. tax clearance documents, TIN numbers, custom duties etc.
9. Take part in and/or organize regular meetings with the relevant governmental organizations.
10. Advise the management regarding any new law/policy or revision of any regulation which may impact any business of the group.
11. Contribute to all internal updates and necessary administrative and operational reports.
12. Assist the Admin department in processing and filling of official documents.
13. Cooperate in opening and maintaining of new TIN numbers or bank accounts for any entity of the group.
14. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High school graduate.
Minimum 1-2 years work experience in the field of Liaison