|Date Posted:||Sep 16, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 21, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
The Human Resources officer assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR officer carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: HRIS, training and development, benefits, compensation.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain personnel files for all staff, ensuring all documentation is complete; maintain and file confidential personnel information and documents, ensure relevant documents are kept in their respective files.
- Employees probation tracking, follow up and confirmation.
- Support in implementation of rotation plan and tracking.
- Assist in recruitment process.
- Issue contracts of employment and associated paperwork to all new colleagues and issue contractual amendments as necessary.
- Ensure orientation to new employees is conducted by relevant department as well as HR
- Ensure that all documentations prior to new employee appointment are completed, probationary reviews are followed and line managers’ confirmation are appropriately filled and confirmed through mentis.
- Exercise confidentially and discretion with the areas of assignment is expected.
- Ensure compliance to processes and procedures is expected.
- Printing of Employees ID cards and keeping its track.
- Ensure safety of the HR files at all times and easy access to HR staff.
- Perform any other duty related to HR assigned by Head of HR.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- A Bachelor Degree in Management or related field would be preferred.
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) or any other diploma in related filed.
Skills & Competencies
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform multitasking
- The ability to use own initiatives
- Must understand and interpret policies and procedures and be able to explain.
- Effective oral and written communication and well as database management and record skills.
- Composure and Professionalism
- Personal Credibility
- Customer Orientation
- Collaboration and Communication
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Delivering at Pace
- Ethical, honest, transparent outlook & Integrity
- Respectful and culturally diverse approach
- Working Quality
- Two years of general business experience, Human Resources experience preferred.