|Date Posted:||Sep 23, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 21, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||115000 - 130000 AFG monthlyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||15 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Mumtaz Construction Group:
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 1991 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
To lead a team of MTP1-002 for successful and on time completion of Project considering the contents of the contract, requirement set forward by the Project Manager and the Employer and policy of the company.
Provinces to travel:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Be a team player.
Be able to work under pressure until late hours when required.
Be able to work with MS Word, Excel, outlook and AUTOCAD
Be able to use office machinery (Printer, Copier, Scanner etc).
Duties & Responsibilities:
Construction Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist Contractor Representative in Management of the contract,
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly workplan and reports,
- Read the contract and manage the entire works of the project accordingly,
- Prepare and submit the submittals and obtain approval,
- Communicate with PM and the Employer,
- Manage the subcontractors,
- Supervise the works of site engineers, foremen, QC and Safety officers, Electrical and Plumbing, Engineers, surveyor, Lab technician, etc.
- Communicate with designers about the designing works and obtain approvals,
- Any other works related to the project.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Construction of Pump House with installation of 3 x 850 m3/h horizontal pumps including all mechanical and electrical works,
- Construction of two suction concrete tanks, 1000 m3 capacity each
- Construction of Generator House including installation of 1 x 1.5 MW generator and fuel tank
- Construction of Chlorination House including all mechanical and electrical works
- Construction of 7 nos Pump Stations and Gen Set Houses including installation of submersible pumps and Generators.