|Date Posted:||Sep 25, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Mar 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Jahan University:
This is Jahan University in Afghanistan
The instructor is responsible for the overall teaching and administrative of subjects offered through the its related department. The Institute provides management education and professional development training in a broad variety of fields.
Provinces to travel:
BCS Lecturer for Bellow Subjects:
Advance Network Management (CCNP (R&S))
OS( Operating System)
AI (Artificial Intelligence)
Database Administration (Oracle)
Theory of Automata
Mobile Application (Android Base)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. ) To teach at undergraduate level in areas allocated by the Head of Department and reviewed from time to time by the Head of Department.
2. ) To carry out research and produce publications, or other research outputs, in line with personal objectives agreed in the Staff review process.
3. ) To obtain research funding support.
4. )To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
5. ) To supervise or assist with supervision of undergraduate students.
6. ) To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
7. ) To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
8. ) To participate in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
9. ) To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
10. ) To provide pastoral care and support to students.
11. ) To participate in the administration of the department’s programs of study and other activities as requested.
12. ) To contribute to departmental, faculty, or JU-wide working groups or committees as requested.
13. ) To maintain own continuing professional development.
14. ) To actively follow and promote JU policies, including Equal Opportunities.
15. )To maintain an awareness and observation of fire and health and safety regulations
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Master’s Degree (Required), Ph.D. degree (Highly preferred).
Minimum two (2) years teaching experience in university or higher education.
Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work in a team environment.