|Date Posted:||Oct 2, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 15, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society. The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care. MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
Responsibilities of ICU Specialist includes but not limited to regular check-up of admitted patients and completion of its history, physical examination, laboratory investigation management and treatment, participation in in-service training and training of new employees and trainees.
Provinces to travel:
1. Strong communication skill.
2. Good interaction and pleasant behavior with patients, clients and colleagues.
3. Very good knowledge of Pashto, Dari and English Language (written and spoken
Duties & Responsibilities:
History taking and completion of related documentations for admitted patients.
2. Perform complete physical examination of patients as per their need.
3. Advice, completion and accurate interpretation of laboratory and radiology exams according to patient’ needs and relevant guidelines and forms.
4. Conduct regular patient visit as needed and instructed by ICU Unit In-charge.
5. Make accurate diagnosis of patient’s illnesses in consideration to history, physical exam and laboratory exam findings.
6. Advice and manage treatment of admitted patients as per diagnosis and patient’s needs.
7. Ensure that the ICU procedures are applied for patients.
8. Counseling, managing and follow up of critically ill patients according to patient health status.
9. Assist in data collection according to data collection method and tools.
10. Participate actively in the training of new employees and trainees.
11. Follow up of specific standards, protocols, procedures, rules in regulations during daily works.
12. Built his/her self own capacity and participate in training session assigned for.
13. Provide preventive and primitive counseling in ICU Unit to the patients and clients
14. Attend Night shift duty when assigned.
15. Participate actively in the infection prevention of ICU Unit and hospital.
16. Perform other related tasks assigned by supervisor.
17. Reporting to ICU Unit In-charge.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Medical Degree attested by MoHE
2. Specialization degree in general internal medicine, attested by MoPH.
3. Strong communication skill.
4. Good interaction and pleasant behavior with patients, clients and colleagues.
5. Very good knowledge of Pashto, Dari and English Language (written and spoken).
نوت : کاندیدانیکه مونوګراف تخصص خویش را تا الحال دفاع نکرده است ویااینکه سند تخصص ایشان ضمیمه اسناد ایشان نباشند شارت لست نمیګردد امید است تا مزاحم کمیته امتحانات نشوند