|Date Posted:||Oct 3, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 15, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Senior Procurement Officer, under the supervision of the Procurement Director is responsible for leading the preparation and execution of all contract documentation under the directorate in accordance with the Government of Afghanistan and donor rules, and responsible for assisting the team in management of the tendering process, bid evaluation and award approval process.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
"DABS will hire an individual Senior Procurement Officer to support the work of the procurement directorate.
A. The following tasks to be undertaken by the Senior Procurement Officer:
1. To assist procurement team of DABS and work along with the Procurement Advisor and with the, World Bank Funded projects team and other international Specialists.
2. Identify the most appropriate procurement approach and packaging of the assignments.
3. Preparation REOI/ RFP/SBD and Shopping documents of commercial aspects.
Coordinate with Technical department to have the Technical specifications documents, Employers Requirements etc. and to compile the Bidding documents for submission to Review and NOL.
4. The Senior Procurement Officer shall provide overall procurement guidance and support during the bidding/selection process using the Government of Afghanistan and Donors standard Procurement Guidelines
5. Follow up with the respective departments of DABS on processes to ensure compliance with Government of Afghanistan and Donors procurement requirements within DABS\'s operational procurement framework.
6. Consult with the stakeholders in all aspects of the procurement system, bidding documents and procurement plan review and revision.
7. Co-ordinate with Evaluation Committee members for completing the TEC & FEC reports for approval of DABS management
8. Corresponded with the Bidders for clarifications on the Procurement related activities
9. Senior Procurement Officer shall prepare the Final Bid evaluation report and submission to DABS Procurement team for review and seeking approval from DABS management.
10. Preparation of Notification of Award, draft Contract Agreement as per the Government of Afghanistan and Donors templates and submission to Procurement Director for obtaining NOL.
11. Preparing the letters and Mail to the stakeholders for obtaining NOL,
12. Regular Follow ups and review meetings with DABS procurement departments on the progress of the procurement.
13. Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports and submission to DABS management.
14. Representing DABS to consult closely with the World Bank’s procurement team.
15. Assist Evaluation committees and Purchasing committees for overall documentation / document preparation.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor’s degree preferably in public administration, management, development or any other fields from a recognized, accredited university.
At least 5 years’ experience of public procurement with Government of Afghanistan and international donors funded projects out of which a minimum of 3 years should be in the capacity senior procurement officer.
Working with Government of Afghanistan and International Donors (World Bank, ADB, USAID and UN) and its projects is preferable.
Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English Language as well one of the national languages (Pashto-Dari).