|Date Posted:||Oct 8, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 17, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Integrity Watch Afghanistan:
IWA is an independent research and advocacy National organization.
The Integrity Building Program Assistant will be responsible to manage the activities of Integrity Building Program on provincial level. He/ she has the responsibility of engaging with local stakeholders and government authorities to promote anti-corruption efforts and demand transparency. Furthermore, this position involves administering and management of the Integrity centre. The Integrity Building Program Assistant will undertake the following tasks:
Provinces to travel:
The candidate should have very good written and verbal language skills in both official languages as well as English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities of the Program Assistant are as following:
1. Manage administrative, logistics and financial affairs of Integrity centre;
2. Identify and mapping civil society organizations/ CSOs;
3. Share the published resources with CSOs and other stakeholders;
4. Maintain and update all project records, files and database;
5. Equip the Integrity Center with soft and hard resources/ documents concerning anti-corruption, social accountability, and access to information;
6. Prepare and compile activity reports and submit to Integrity Building Program on regular basis;
7. Liaise with CSOs, NGOs, UN agencies and other stakeholders to establish and maintain coordination networks;
8. Represent Integrity Watch in all coordination meetings at the provincial level;
9. Prepare weekly and monthly work plans and sharing with Integrity Building Program Manager;
10. Develop and present progress reports to Integrity Building Program Manager;
11. Hold meetings with stakeholders including citizen groups, academia (public policy departments of universities) and encourage them to use the facilities of the Integrity Center;
12. Coordinate with CSOs and government on anti-corruption efforts;
13. Assist the Provincial Coordinator/field officer in financial and logistics tasks;
14. Assist in establishing Provincial Integrity Networks/ PINs as knowledge platform to influence local authorities demand integrity and fight against corruption.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kapisa
The candidate should have Bachelor degree in computer science, social science, law, literature, development studies or other relevant degree program with 2 years’ experience.