|Date Posted:||Oct 8, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 17, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Integrity Watch Afghanistan:
IWA is an independent research and advocacy National organization.
Focal Point will perform a series of issues related to the project such as mobilizing the community, managing trials monitoring process and the data comes from the field, leading the local monitoring group, coordinating field work. She/he also reports every two weeks to the program officer and maintains business relation with stakeholder.
Provinces to travel:
Experience in community mobilization.
Familiar with judicial sector
Have worked with communities or judicial sector
Have experience of field supervision
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensure in a professional sound, efficient and effective manner the execution of the tasks outlined in these ToR.
- To motivate and encourage communities to promote accountability and transparency in their communities through monitoring the courts and trails in their areas of living.
- Establish and maintain respectful and effective relations with the target communities.
- Treat information of IWA internal issues confidentially and respect the general IWA principles and values.
- Manage and develop sound relation between Local Monitors and court officials.
- Maintain good relation with communities and involve them in monitoring of court transparency.
The Community Facilitator has the competence to take appropriate measures to implement a work plan for the tasks under his/her responsibility. Such weekly or monthly work plans (project monitoring plan) have to be submitted to Senior Program Officer for coordination and approval.
3.3. Main Tasks
3.3.1. Community Organization:
- To establish relation with community shuras, CSOs, Village community groups, or community institution to involve them in process of court monitoring.
- Organizing the local communities, leading the local monitoring group, managing the monitoring process, visiting the courts, and leading surveys conducting by LMs.
- Organizing and coordination field works.
- Gathering and managing the data collection from the field.
- Offering field report to the program officer every week.
- Field visit and work closely with LMs in monitoring of trails and assist the LMG in their daily activities.
- Identify areas for improving within shuras and CSOs.
- Identify the village influential peoples and potential mobilizers
- Create an atmosphere of mutual trust and cooperation with communities.
- Identify the most vulnerable people and the women headed household for adopted program support
- Assist the shuras to organize related meetings within the community
- Introduce IWA and CBM-T principles and working strategy to the communities
- Communicate problems and obstacles of the community to the Senior Program Officer.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Laghman
Must be graduated from Law/ Sharia faculty.
Working knowledge of MS Office.
Fluent in Dari and Pashto both written and verbal, English is an asset