|Date Posted:||Oct 8, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 16, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Albashir Exchange and MSP:
Albashir Exchange is a money exchange company with having the largest network, modern system and providing multiple products and services to its customers inside and outside the country.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient running of a full service branch office, including operations, sales, marketing, customer service, cash, CCTV, general services, security & safety in accordance with the company's objectives and policies. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability and achieving the set targets of the branch.
Provinces to travel:
Needs to be a leader, a problem-solver and be goal-oriented.
Organization skills to maximize the use of time and resources and to lead the branch effectively.
Delivers effective presentations adapting language and style to fit customers’ needs.
Develop relationships based on openness, trust and mutual respect.
Business minded, entrepreneurial, aggressive, and sales focused.
Ability to analyse and improve operational processes.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Afghan local languages as well as English; good computer literacy.
Professional, representative and innovative.
Persuasiveness and disciplined.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service of the branch.
2. Achieve individual and branch targets through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
3. Monitor cash operations & cash movements of the branch with taking the necessary measurements.
4. Verify and tally the cash balance of the branch at the end of each working day with the cashier and reporting to HO concerned department for completeness.
5. Perform daily or random surprise control of physical cash at the branch; report any cash shortage/surplus with details immediately to the HO management.
6. Create a friendly environment in the branch that keeps customers and employees satisfied, and keeps the business and deposit base growing.
7. Establish and maintain long lasting and mutual beneficial business relationships in order to retain existing customers and/or to attract new customers.
8. Conduct performance evaluation of the branch staff and provide them regular feed-back in order to improve staff’s skills and capabilities.
9. Give value to an employee who has done a big contribution in deposit, sales and operation in order for others to follow the example.
10. Set and follow standards and professionalism for keeping the service to the customers at high standard.
11. Handle the cases of customer queries or complaints.
12. Conduct daily sales and operation assessments and monitor every transaction made in the branch.
13. Make sure that the price of the products or services offered by the branch is competitive and in line with management directives.
14. Send reports to the management and provide updates on the sales and accounts/deposits position of the branch.
15. Make assessment of the security & safety of the branch and report any deficiency to the Security Manager or other concerned departments at the Head Office.
16. Regularly check and monitor the CCTV cameras and DVR of the branch for proper recording and records.
17. Control and mitigate branch losses, such as loss resulting from incidents such as human error, theft, violation of regulations or forgery.
18. Coordinate with HO departments for any IT, CCTV, logistical, purchase, renovation, support or other issues pertaining to the branch.
19. Participate in community affairs as representative of Albashir Exchange and to increase the company's visibility and to enhance existing & new business opportunities.
20. Looks after for the sanitation and promotes cleanliness in the branch.
21. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
University degree, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
At least 2-3 years experience in managerial level of a branch. Past managerial experience in financial industry will be an advantage.