|Date Posted:||Oct 8, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 18, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About RANA Technologies:
RANA Technologies is the leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) & Information & Communications (ICT) Enterprise in Afghanistan, with its Corporate Office in Kabul. RANA Technologies is 100% Afghan owned, and is the only company in Afghanistan to have a Woman as a member of our Board of Directors. RANA Technologies nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of over 250 experienced, trained and qualified International experts and Afghans. During the previous 10 years, RANA Technologies has successfully developed and demonstrated strong project conceptualization, planning, end-to-end project management, 100% Quality Assurance and 100% Customer Satisfaction in Afghanistan.
The first order of business is to assess our current social media marketing processes and strategies. Along with the company stakeholders, the SMMM will create and implement the social media strategy framework that will be applied to each client engagement, including RTE’s internal social media program. This position is far from boring!
Provinces to travel:
1. Impeccable attention to detail.
2. Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
3. Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and “the internet” to run it all.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Managing the social media marketing strategy for RTE and RTE’s clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
2. Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc) for RTE and RTE’s clients.
3. Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
4. Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
5. Spending hours on LinkedIn every day engaging with our clients’ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn company followership, and improve overall engagement with our clients’ LinkedIn Company Pages.
6. Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Publishing Platform to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
7. Tweeting at least 30 – 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
8. Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
9. Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
10. Working within Hootsuite, Moz, FollowerWonk, dlvr.it and other social media tools.
11. Writing articles about B2B Social Media Marketing for RTE’s inbound marketing blog.
12. Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Marketing or Journalism from a reputable university.
2. 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
3. 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing in a B2B capacity. In other words, the primary target audience you’ve been chatting up on social media over the past couple years are business people, professionals, decision makers, and industry thought leaders.
4. 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare.
5. Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
6. Work as a full time employee remotely from your home office, which can be anywhere in US. We need someone who’s dedicated, and “working on the side” won’t cut it.