|Date Posted:||Oct 8, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited:
HABIB GULZAR group is a well renowned business family of Afghanistan and doing business since 1940. about_us 1940 – Established the first distribution business “Gulzar Trading Company”. 1960 – Put-up a textile mill (first manufacturing business) “Nasaji Nangarhar Limited” in Jalalabad City. 1976 – Restructured the business and expanded the distribution networkÂ to whole of Afghanistan & neighboring countries with the name of “Habib Gulzar Limited”. 1995 – Established “Habib Gulzar International LLC” in UAE for overseas operations. Apart from multimillion US$ investment in state of the art Coca-Cola Bottling Plant and real estate, the Habib Gulzar group is national distributors of different multinational companies including Toyota, Phillip Morris, Japan Tobacco, Continental Biscuits, Kraft, Packages Limited..
To lead, supervise and develop the accounts/finance team to handle day to day financial accounting tasks including book keeping, preparation of periodic financial statements, management reporting, dealing with taxation matters and ensuring strict adherence to the company policies.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Language ability to be fluent in Pashto, Dari and excellent knowledge of English
- Good computer knowledge of (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc).
- Strong analytic skills.
- Good social and communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead, supervise and develop accounts and finance team.
- Maintaining books of accounts and ensure proper day closing.
- Understand multiple accounting systems/interfaces and can investigate related issues.
- Ensure timely preparation & submission of all tax payments and statement/returns in accordance with prevailing tax laws.
- Ensure timely preparation & submission of quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Manage smooth conduct of all assignments assigned to accounts/finance team.
- Conduct effective & regular meetings to review performance & provide feedback
- Ensure timely preparation & submission of daily, weekly and monthly defined reports for management.
- Ensure strict compliance to the company financial and general policies within accounts department.
- Any other assignment as & when required.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Master's degree in accounting or finance field, ACCA, CPA.
- 3+ years related experience.
- Private sector experience a plus
- Proven ability to work under stress and considerable pressure.
- Proven ability to work and to operate as part of a team.