|Date Posted:||Oct 15, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 29, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Barakat International School:
BIS follows the curriculum of Cambridge to meet the international standards of education. We offer the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and the International A-Level Diploma programme. Students are ready to join renowned universities around the world for their higher education after graduation.
- Teaching English Language to students of grade four to grade twelve.
Provinces to travel:
- Good teaching skills
- Fluent English with proper accent
- Good communication skills
- Good class management skills
- Good time management skills.
- Able to group work
- Presentable look
- No smoking
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teaching English Lesson to students from grade four to grade twelve
- Preparing lesson plan.
- Attending all meetings
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- At least Bachelors degree related to the field (English Literature). Higher education is preferred
- At least two years of teaching experience.