|Date Posted:||Oct 28, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 27, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Agricultural Development Fund:
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) will act as a second-tier wholesale lending institution that will lend to intermediaries in the agricultural value chain, who will then on-lend to small commercial farmers, defined as farmers with 1-30 hectares. ADF is capitalized by a $100 million grant provided by the United States Government to the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan with the objective of increasing lending to the agriculture sector in order to create a more competitive agriculture sector through expanded agricultural production and increased incomes for agricultural households. ADF will lend directly and indirectly to banks, non-bank financial institutions, credit unions, microfinance institutions and non-financial intermediaries such as private farmer associations, farm stores, agricultural depots, food processors, agribusinesses and other market participants and informal providers of finance that support the development of agricultural value chains in Afghanistan and are able to enhance the supply of agricultural credit to the end-borrowers at the farm level. Until its transition to the Government of Afghanistan in 2014, the ADF is managed by the Agriculture Credit Enhancement (ACE) program a USAID contract.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure strict adherence to loan disbursement and booking procedures.
- Record receipt of booking instruction from Finance Department.
- Record receipt of copies of loan documentation from Credit Administration.
- Accurate capture of information on MicroBanker-creates client profile; new loan details.
- Booking of old and new disbursements plus repayments received on bank statements.
- Submit booking instruction and loan documentation to supervisor for review and approval.
- Print required repayment schedules, invoices, transaction slips etc.
- Submit above documents to related lending officers.
- Maintain and oversee proper filling for the Loan Operation.
- Updating client profiles as and when necessary.
- Generate and distribute required reports.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Economics.
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience working in financial services, banks and in private business.
- Ability to analyze loan documentation and prepare financial statements
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp key Agricultural concepts and Islamic Lending
- Fluent English, excellent Pashto and Dari.