|Date Posted:||Oct 29, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 11, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||600 - 700 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About RIZ Conslting Services:
Requires travel to provinces:
IT information in the skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Present at the Reception desk to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
2. Develop timetable of the meetings working group.
3. Coordinate different EOCs meetings.
4. Ensure to prevent any duplication in the meetings of WGs.
5. To share the drafted minutes with all stakeholders for comment.
6. Share the final version minutes of the meeting with stakeholders.
7. Prepare the monthly request of the stationeries and daily refreshments and based on the need e.g lunch.
8. Coordinate the administration issues of Regional EOC with National EOC
9. Maintain clear records of all administrative and technical documents.
10. Arrange and follow up of all travel, accommodation of EOC team
11. Provide summary report as administrative and technical issues to EOC Manager
12. May take care and oversee of all administrative responsibilities inside the organization
13. Coordination with regional and provincial level intra and inter organizational bodies
14. May process the documentation and letter to intra and inter organizational entities.
15. May supervise a large diversified administrative program, which may involve coordinating the work performed in several separate locations.
16. May carry out special assignments for senior personnel.
17. May co-ordinate work in provincial offices.
18. May analyze various reports and make recommendations to senior personnel.
19. May prepare material for publication. Performs other duties as assigned.
20. Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
21. Provide support for the arts programme/projects including assisting with administration of project work where appropriate and when agreed.
22. Undertake general administrative duties including:
23. General word processing.
24. Filing, copying and faxing.
25. Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
26. Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
27. Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
28. Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meetings as required.
29. Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
30. Administer the petty cash system and ensure appropriate record keeping.
31. Fulfilling any other related tasks that may be assigned by supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Paktia, Gardez
2 years’ experience
Excellent presentation, written ,communication skills in English and Pashto and/or Dari.
Must have computer and internet skills