|Date Posted:||Oct 31, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 29, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Faizi Masroor Construction Company:
FMCC is a construction company serving Engineering and Construction Sector for constructing new Afghanistan and has been active From last 9 years.
The Sales man/ Sales Person is responsible for selling of products. Should Provides first class sales by answering any questions the consumer might have about a product. Acts as a liaison between consumer and manufacturer. Acts as an expert in selling goods to consumers that meet their needs and desires.
Provinces to travel:
1. 1-2 years experience in sales field. Past experience in Manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
2. Proven work experience as a sales representative
3. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
4. Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
5. Time Oriented, Friendly, Product Knowledge, Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Writes Reports, Presentations, Public Speaking, Product Demonstration, Strategy, Sales Reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
2. Preparing Daily, Weekly and monthly sales reports.
3. Achieve Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sales Target.
4. Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
5. Maintaining client records.
6. Identify new markets and opportunities.
7. Deal with customer complaints by investigating issues and come up with solutions.
8. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
9. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
10. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
11. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
12. Makes sales appointments with clients
13. Generates new leads by meeting with consumers
14. Meets with retail associates to make sure that product is being sold
15. Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
16. Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies and how to make them work
17. Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
18. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
19. Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with the product
20. Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
21. Teams with other employees to make sure that products are available and in stores
22. Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
23. Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
24. Report Clearance on daily basis with Finance and accounting section.
25. Any other task assigned by CEO
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree in business, administration or marketing,