|Date Posted:||Oct 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Business Management Company:
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
Under the direct supervision of Human Resources Manager, the HR Officer will be responsible for executing the recruitment/hiring, payroll, data administration process and other general HR/administrative procedures/issues.
Provinces to travel:
Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Proper judgement skill in resolving issues.
Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Cool-tempered and able to handle grievances.
Being flexible regarding working hours and able in meeting deadlines.
Professional and friendly behaviour.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist in effective recruitment & hiring process.
2. Prepare the monthly payroll and calculate the salaries and allowances of the staff as per the applicable policies and procedures.
3. Look after for arranging and maintaining of complete and confidential personnel filling system.
4. Assist in drafting training plan for the organization’s staff and executing the plan on-time and properly.
5. Update and maintain the annual leave and office attendance databases.
6. Co-execute staff job grading and manage benefits for new employee based on the same.
7. Assist in proper implementation and enforcement of the HR policies in the organization.
8. Maintain employee-relations and be the contact person for HR-related queries through the entire organization.
9. Assist in the annual performance appraisal process.
10. Arrangement of work-permits and visas.
11. Processing employees’ promotions, transfers, increment, resignations, clearance and termination as per the applicable HR policies.
12. Taking care of staff attendance and check it on monthly basis for non-reporting, late-reporting or early departure of the employees and sharing the data with the management.
13. Carry out suggestions for the required manpower at the organization level.
14. Processes and follows-up on all required HR documentation; verify the hiring documents of the new employees for validity and completeness.
15. Guidance and briefing of newly hired employees on company’s rules and regulations, benefits and work environment.
16. Oversee the preparation of relevant documentation for, and follows-up on the implementation of HR-related management decisions.
17. Draft correspondence for HR related issues and maintain confidentiality.
18. Meet deadlines; provide efficient and effective services to management and staff.
19. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
University degree, preferably in HR or Management field.
2-3 years experience related to Human Resources.