|Date Posted:||Oct 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Business Management Company:
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
The Receptionist reports to the Office Manager/Branch Manager and is responsible for providing office and clerical services. Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
Provinces to travel:
Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
Being representative at all the times.
Cooperative and team-working skills.
Being flexible regarding working hours.
Disciplined, honest, professional and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Greet walk-ins and interact in a friendly, professional manner.
2. Notify relevant staff of appointments, and arrange meetings as necessary.
3. Answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person.
4. Direct visitors to the relevant personnel and departments.
5. Maintain professional and clean reception area by complying with relevant rules and procedures.
6. Pick up and deliver the incoming mails/posts.
7. Assist in the schedule and preparation of meetings.
8. Control inventory of the reception area.
9. Perform other related duties as required by the manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High School graduated, BBA degree will be preferred.
Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience related to the mentioned position.