|Date Posted:||Oct 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Business Management Company:
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
The Customer Services Officer (CSO) is the first point of contact for customers at the branches. The primary role of the CSO is to interact with customers to provide and process information in response to account opening, queries, concerns and requests about products and services. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Provinces to travel:
1-2 years experience related to Customer Service will be an advantage.
Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
Cooperative and team-working skills.
Ability to work effectively with subordinates and key coworkers, including department/branch managers.
Self-motivated, detail–oriented and ability to finish the assigned tasks on-time.
Good negotiation and relationship management skills.
Strong accuracy and precision is required.
Being flexible regarding working hours.
Disciplined, honest, professional and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that customers receive excellent services by providing quick and accurate information; processing the requests as efficient as possible.
2. Develop and support customers as the first point of contact for account opening/onboarding.
3. Closely coordination with other departments in HO regarding documentations of the customers.
4. Provide needed documents and review clients’ files to ensure all required documents have been completed.
5. Handle or solve clients’ concerns and/or quires to ensure of the highest possible clients’ satisfactions.
6. Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions, and providing detailed information about Company’s products and services.
7. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communications with customers.
8. Identify and assess customers need to realize their full satisfaction.
9. Open customer accounts by collecting the required information and documents as per the company policy.
10. Respond promptly to customers’ queries.
11. Handle and resolve customer complaints in an amicable manner and ensure customers are not delayed.
12. Record and share the details of customers’ queries, comments and complaints.
13. Keep customer’s information strictly confidential.
14. Perform the assigned duties in line with the Organization’s policy and procedures, service standards and code of practice.
15. Assist branch staff in achievement of the Branch’s target.
16. Develop and maintain professional customer relations at the branch level.
17. Assist in marketing, sales and business development activities of the branch in order to grow the business.
18. Meet the existing and prospect clients of the branch as & when asked by the management.
19. Take active part in the sales and marketing events/activities of the branch.
20. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor in Business Administration or Marketing; higher educations will be preferred.