|Date Posted:||Oct 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Business Management Company:
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
The Call Center Agent will be responsible for answering incoming calls, email or live chat, collecting/inputting data, communicating client messages to the relevant management members.
Provinces to travel:
1-2 years experience in customer care or related field.
Fluent in Afghan local languages as well as English.
Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
Customer-focused, responsive and sales-driven.
Data-driven with strong time management skills.
Excellent communications skills.
Being flexible regarding working hours.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Respond to requests in a courteous, helpful, and efficient manner.
2. Answers incoming telephone calls, inbound emails and live chats for specified product or services.
3. Provide accurate and reliable information to customer regarding general inquiries, product information and service recommendations by utilizing multiple resources.
4. Provide timely feedback to Supervisor regarding service failure or customer concerns that were not resolved.
5. Builds trust with clients and customers through honest and caring customer support.
6. Adheres to department and company-wide policies
7. Provide active support to customers to help addressed issues with received services/products.
8. Interact with customers to identify their needs and respond accordingly.
9. Help in identifying and promptly pacifying unsatisfied or upset customers.
10. Maintain accurate records/data of all customer care operations for reference purposes.
11. Promote retention as well as overall customer satisfaction.
12. Follow up customers to ensure they receive optimal value from acquired products/services.
13. Help in conducting telephonic surveys from customers to determine the opinion of customers regarding Company’s products/services.
14. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High School graduate, Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing will be preferred.