|Date Posted:||Oct 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Business Management Company:
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
The General Services Senior Officer will provide a wide range of administrative support to the management of the department in logistics, procurement, transportation, maintenance and contracting issues.
Provinces to travel:
2+ year experience in the field of administration or General Services.
Good written/verbal skill in Afghan local languages as well as in English.
Good computer literacy and typing skill in Dari & English.
Ability to work effectively with subordinates and key coworkers, including department managers and contractors.
Self-motivated, detail–oriented and ability to finish the assigned tasks on-time.
Good negotiation and relationship management skills.
Flexible in working hours who can cope with work pressure.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist the management in arranging of various issues related to General Services department.
2. Develop and maintain a variety of reports related to GS Dept.
3. Collect and maintain data for financial, administrative and management reporting matters.
4. Assist in preparing outgoing correspondence, answering queries, record-keeping, reporting and other associated tasks.
5. Ensure proper maintenance of office files, contracts and records.
6. Take care of requests for flight tickets, hotel reservation, visa, stationery, supply/order and other necessary administrative documents in accordance with requirement of the office.
7. Provide logistical support for arranging meetings, gatherings, conferences or trainings.
8. Liaise with Finance Dept and other concerned authorities to determine procurement needs and appropriate delivery schedules.
9. Prepare, arrange and maintain rent agreements for the offices/branches.
10. Look after for timely payment of the rents, utility bills and other expenses related to offices/branches.
11. Obtain the required quotations/bids for goods/material to be purchased in accordance with the applicable policies and regulation of the organization.
12. Negotiate the prices and quality of the required items/materials with the vendors and contractors.
13. Co-ensure proper management and utilization of company’s transportation facility.
14. Regularly visit and supervise the maintenance tasks to effectively maintain the company’s premises, facilities, equipment and properties.
15. Look after proper cleanliness and hygiene of company’s kitchen, offices, washrooms and other areas.
16. Ensuring that all equipments are in top-performing condition for successful daily operation.
17. Timely and regular inspection of company’s properties and equipment.
18. Supervise and keeping log of the stock & archive of the organization.
19. Prepare purchase orders and other required forms required for the acquisition of goods/materials.
20. Oversee and ensure the accurate and timely preparation, review, processing and filling of variety of purchasing, maintenance, filing, contracts and service personnel work-schedule related documents.
21. Look after the security-related issues in consultation with security commander and guards.
22. Manage the filling, storage and security of GS files and documents.
23. Liaison with governmental offices, external parties and contractors/suppliers.
24. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High School graduation, University degree will be preferred.