|Date Posted:||Oct 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Afghanistan Business Management Company:
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Officer to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Provinces to travel:
At least 3 years work experience relevant to the Marketing field.
Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
Strong project management skills.
Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Being flexible regarding working hours and able in meeting deadlines.
Professional and friendly behaviour.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
2. Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
3. Assist in designing of marketing material for the company such as TV commercials, brochures, flyers etc. and creating content and designing for newsletters.
4. Maintain and update contents of the company’s web-site for marketing purpose.
5. Assists in preparing required Marketing info/reports for internal and external parties.
6. Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
7. Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention.
8. Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
9. Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
10. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
11. Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
12. Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
13. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
University degree, preferably in Marketing or Management field.