|Date Posted:||Oct 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Afghanistan Business Management Company:
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Officer to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, and advance brand building.
Provinces to travel:
At least 3 years work experience relevant to the Marketing field.
Proven working experience in digital marketing.
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Website: Managing our CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
2. Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences across all digital marketing campaigns that is consistent with brand guidelines.
3. Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
4. Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance. In addition you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
5. Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
6. Reporting: Monitor, report and analyze results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
7. Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
8. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
University degree, preferably in Marketing or Management field.