|Date Posted:||Oct 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Business Management Company:
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
Telesales Officer is assigned to sell company’ services and products to prospective customers through calling them. He/she will be calling prospect customers for persuading them to start business relationship with the company.
The goal is to help the company grow by growing customers base and developing business.
Provinces to travel:
Proven 1-2 years experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
Fluent in both Pashto & Dari languages.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
Patience, persistence and persuasiveness.
Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Being flexible regarding working hours.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Managing, tracking and following up with prospect customers by calling them.
2. Engage in all business to business sales activities and be an ambassador for the company.
3. Meeting monthly and quarterly sales & deposits targets.
4. Influence prospect customers and get their trust in order to open account and do business with the company.
5. Pursuing and following up with prospect clients to understand their requirements and close sales deals.
6. Presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with uncertainty and doubts of prospect customers.
7. Build extensive network in order to generate sales turnover.
8. Inform the prospect customers about the existing services, coming new products/services/schemes.
9. Maintaining expert service/product knowledge in order to meet all clients’ queries.
10. Maintaining long lasting customer relationships.
11. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients get interested with the services/products of the company.
12. Maintaining clients’ database by entering/writing, verifying, and backing up data.
13. Maintaining quality service by following company’s standards.
14. Keeping records of calls and sales and note useful information.
15. Provide daily, weekly or monthly reports about the executed calls and its outcomes.
16. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High School graduated, Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be preferred.