|Date Posted:||Nov 1, 2018|
|Reference:||MTNA HR 2018 - 12|
|Closing Date:||Nov 8, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About MTN Afghanistan:
MTN Afghanistan is the subsidiary company of MTN Group operating in 21 countries with a subscriber base of over 100 Millions. MTN provides GSM services in Afghanistan. We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position(s).
MFS Products & Business development / Marketing manager is a very challenging role within the organization. Individual in this position is responsible to manage and lead MTN Mobile Money marketing activities from products design, products launch and product lifecycle management and achieve annual Business plan targets and KPIs.
Provinces to travel:
- Relevant work experience in managing Mobile money.
- Ability to build a business case and financial impact for each proposed product.
- Informative with a high level of verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment & exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, creative & self motivated.
Duties & Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Strong solid understands of Mobile Money domain and its ecosystem designs and its relevant Products & a service that meets this segment market needs.
Identifying customer’s & channel pain points and address them with practically and effective way.
- Responsible for achieving RGS30 & revenue targets as per BP.
- Designs & develops products propositioning and initial business case.
- Ensure new products designs are in line with MoMo Business Unit strategy and objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate existing products performance on an on-going basis.
- Develop a mechanism for proactively identifying product related queries.
- Ensure prompt resolution of identified product related issues.
- Prepare and generate relevant reports on MoMo related products and their performance.
Provide information FAQs to guide sales & customer care teams for the use of new products and services.
- Design product launch, post launch process & complaint handling process
- Monitor and track the competition offering, market dynamics and communicate products and marketing changes to his line manager with proposed reaction.
Work & coordinate with relevant departments like MoMo sales department, , technology, finance, CC & marketing communication
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team – especially in complex and ambiguous work environments.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities.
- Can adapt and operate within a high-performance culture.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred (Business-related field or telecom engineering).