|Date Posted:||Nov 3, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 14, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About National Bank of Pakistan:
National Bank of Pakistan as Pakistan's premier bank is determined to setting the highest standards of achievement. NBP is currently 75% owned by the Government of Pakistan and places special emphasis on fostering economic growth through a broad-based lending policy and a wide range of product & services especially trade finance offered through its large network of branches both, Locally and Internationally. National Bank of Pakistan, Afghanistan operations is the first ever foreign bank in Afghanistan Since 2003.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening/Retirement of LCs as per Bank’s Procedures/regulations.
- Issuance of Foreign Bank Guarantees.
- Non Funded Based transactions with reference to LCs,BGs.
- Ensure that all foreign BGs,LCs are issued in line with Bank’s SPM and as per laws of local regulators.
- Before recording any transaction, ensure that the said facility has been sanctioned by the Competent Authority.
- Foreign Exchange dealing with Banks/Customers.
- Maintenance of relevant books in accordance with prescribed procedures(Document lodgment, Retirement and reimbursement authorization).
- Maintenance of LCs and foreign BGs files.
- Ensure that all LCs and BGs are issued under approval of the competent authority.
- Recording liabilities and commission entries in FBBO.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Shall have at-least a bachelor degree from a reputed institution or master degree in relevant field is a plus.
- 2 years work experience in related field for MBA.
- 4 years work experience in related field for BBA.
- Shall be fluent in communicating in English, Pashto, and Dari languages.