|Date Posted:||Nov 5, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 10, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
- Counting of physical cash
- Carrying of physical cash
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Counts the physical cash notes and signs the bundles for completeness and accuracy
- Checks the banknotes received on validity and usefulness.
- Carries physical cash to/from Da Afghanistan Bank and/or AIB’s branches.
- Assist cashiers in urgency cases with receiving or withdrawal of cash by the clients.
- Any other duties as required by the job.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High School graduate
Fluent in Dari and Pushto and English.
Ability to work in a team
Good interpersonal skills
Understand of computer programs especially MS office.
Basic understanding of banking.