|Date Posted:||Nov 5, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 15, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Mohib Construction:
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Checking documents and procurement bills.
Controlling bills, quotations and procurement documents.
Preparing cash and Bank Receipt Voucher .
controlling of voucher's accuracy managed and recorded by the relevant cashier.
Reconciling Bank A/C with cash a/c and matching both with the cash book.
Counting and checking cash in safe at the end of each day to ensure enough availability of fund and make sure that cash is safe .
Preparing fund request form on weekly basis.
Computerizing vouchers according to AIS system
Controlling projects' budget lines .
Replying to finance department letters on time.
Controlling the conditions of goods and equipment and controlling reports of goods department.
Ensuring open and friendly relationship with all staff members and respond logically and legally to any financial requests.
Observing chain of process at any concerning affairs.
Attending actively at all meeting
Performing routine works based on organization principles
Keeping organization data confidential.
Management of Organization income tax returns and follow-up with MTO.
Any task assigned by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The successful applicants will need to address the following criteria:
1) University degree in finance or economics or equivalent
2) At least Three-Five years’ full time Financial management experience
3) Proven communication skills in English language.
4) Must have an understanding and working experience of powerpoint / Excel / Word, and internet.
5) excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multicultural environment.
6) Must understand Income tax law.