|Date Posted:||Nov 6, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 19, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
IT Security Assistant Manager is responsible for maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and information processing facilities and, protecting the bank’s computers, networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Overseeing the establishment, implementation and adherence to policies and standards that guide and support the terms of the information security strategy.
2. Communicating with executive management to ensure support for the information security program.
3. Overseeing and conducting IT risk management activities (risk assessment, gap analysis, business impact analysis, etc.) to help the enterprise reach an acceptable level of risk
4. Advising and making recommendations regarding appropriate personnel, physical and technical security controls
5. Managing the information security incident management program to ensure the prevention, detection, containment and correction of security breaches.
6. Participating in resolving problems with security violations.
7. Creating an enterprise wide information security education and awareness campaign
8. Coordinating the communication of the information security awareness campaign to all members of the enterprise
9. Coordinating with vendors, auditors, executive management and user departments to enhance information security.
10. Performing tactical security management such as vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, physical security, application, network and database reviews.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Information Sciences
2. CISM, CISA, CISSP, OSCP, Security+, CCISO, CEH, CHFI
1. Deep knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements: ISO27001, ISO22301 & NIST.
2. IT Risk assessment/risk management skills & Digital forensics.
3. Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing using a variety of tools such as Kali Linux, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit.
Skill and Competencies
1. Business writing, analysis and presentation skills
2. Information security management, physical security, infrastructure, application, database and network security.
3. Incident Management and Response, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing and management reporting