|Date Posted:||Nov 7, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 19, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Bank Ltd:
Habib Bank Ltd established in 2004 as a foreign bank branch in Afghanistan.
Manage affairs of IT to ensure the delivery of quality service to branches and controlling offices for maintenance of operational controls and compliance with regulatory requirement.
Provinces to travel:
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate.
Extensive knowledge of financial institution’s.
Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of IT.
Proven ability to identify, solve the relevant issues.
High level of integrity and dependability with stronger sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Professional and friendly behavior.
Disciplined and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Implement and manage system procedures, user profiles, IT and day-to-day changes in accordance to needs and requirements to run operations smoothly.
2. To ensure the bank’s network is at all times protected by implementing and supporting end point protection such as antivirus, Network and host‐based intrusion prevention, patch management solution.
3. To enforce the bank’s IT policies for good IT governance by ensuring that installations, systems configurations and user practices adhere to industry standards and best practices.
4. To ensure systems uptime, availability and security of all key applications such as MISYS, Email and internet connectivity.
5. To enforce and manage disaster recovery strategies ‐ Plan and implement to ensure recoverability in case of systems failure.
6. To research and make positive advocacy on the adoption of new innovative technologies that support the bank’s strategy.
7. Implement management decisions for new developments to improve customer experience, while remaining within budget.
8. Manage disaster recovery and back-up procedures, while maintaining information security to safe-guard Bank database and ensure business continuity in case of any disaster.
09. Provide training and guidance to IT & Branches staff on HBL and regulatory systems to ensure optimum performance levels.
10. Provide support to units for producing various MIS and reports for monitoring purposes.
11. All corresponding/queries response related to IT with HOK/DAB and any other organization.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
B.Sc. Computer Science / Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s degree is preferred:
Relevant professional certifications or training desirable