|Date Posted:||Nov 8, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 29, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
TATEKAN Construction Company is an Afghan owned company with more than 10 years of experience in construction field. TATEKAN has implemented various projects from Local, USACE, UN, NATO, ISAF and International donors in Afghanistan.
The PFAO (Project Finance & Administration Officer) will provide support and guidance to the projects particularly the operations department with the task related to accounting, banking, budgeting, procurement and financial management to insure full compliance with rules and regulations of financial process, financial records and reports and audit follow up, and implementation of the effective internal control framework by support of Head Office, Finance Department.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for and plans, organizes and manages the finance and administration process for the project.
2. Ensures that the finance process is in adherence to company and client requirements, company policies and procedures and FAR Regulations to ensure successful delivery of project requirements.
3. Ensure smooth operations of the project site in close coordination with Project Manager and Admin & Finance Manager.
4. Plan and organize and liaise project needs and purchases in close coordination & collaboration with PM, CM, QCM and procurement officer.
5. Supervises and manages the on-site IT issues through IT service provider, manage and organize camp facility management, kitchen and auxiliary staffs.
6. Develop, track, record and report generators fuel usage, equipment and maintenances in close collaboration with Logistics / procurements and ensure smoothly operations equipment and tools at the project site.
7. Organize and manage office supplies, kitchen supplies for the project site.
8. Ensuring that project expenditures are adequately tracked according to the agreed project budget in close coordination with Admin & Finance Manager and on site Project Manager.
9. Facilitate timely, accurate month-end closing, cash requests and cash reconciliations.
10. Receiving complete documents, invoices, bills, etc… insuring the proper name, date, stamp and supportive documents
11. Closely work with the Operations and Procurement Departments
12. Prepare weekly, monthly plan and monthly financial progress report to the Finance Department
13. Forecast costs and revenues
14. Manage Staff Salary, leases and subcontractor payments on schedule
15. Plan and manage labors time-sheets and labors wages on weekly basis.
16. Schedule tax payments strictly on time
17. Organize weekly and monthly internal audits and reporting to the Finance Department
18. Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
19. Preparing in a timely manner accurate financial reports as required by the donor or for internal monitoring processes
20. Perform month-end and year-end close processes
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
University degree in a relevant area such as finance, accounting, business administration, economics, management and/or related field. 5 years of related experience in handling USACE, USAID projects under FAR rules and regulations or overall experience of not less than 5 years in the field of construction project financial management. Prior international donors experience is preferred.
Experience in QuickBooks and excellent computers skills, particularly with MS- Office Package.
Experience and ability of Afghan Taxation System rules and regulations implementation according to the schedule
Ability to critically review and improve financial management and expenditure monitoring systems to increase accountability
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Fluent in English. Have good command of English language both written and spoken