|Date Posted:||Dec 3, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Dec 9, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 10 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Operation Assistant is responsible to scan and to enter data from various sources documents in to the Computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
Provinces to travel:
Good communication skill both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
Team player and ability to work under stress.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
2. Check sources and departments documents for accuracy.
3. Verify data and correct data where necessary.
4. Update data and scan necessary files.
5. Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
6. Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
7. Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
8. Scan documents into document management systems or databases.
9. Combine and rearrange data and files from source documents where required.
10. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
High School Graduated; University degree will be preferred.
Minimum 1 year of experience in the mentioned position.
Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability of analyzing and solving problems.