|Date Posted:||Dec 4, 2018|
|Reference:||Senior Finance Manager-KFLS|
|Closing Date:||Dec 14, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Khaiber Fuel Logistic Service Company:
Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is pleased to announce a vacancy for the role of Senior Finance Manager to expand its operations.
Provinces to travel:
Great communication skills.
Knowledge of SAP B1 / QBsoftware is an asset.
Great leadership skills
Capacity to work under pressure and meet the timelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3. Report to CFO regarding the finances of establishment.
4. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of SAP B1/QB software.
7. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
9. Advise CFO about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
11. Assist in responding to tax audit inquiries.
Review base reporting data for property tax returns in order to minimize reportable cost basis.
Ensuring that tax withheld are deposited to Government within due time
Preparing monthly reports of taxes withheld.
Filing relevant documents of taxes withheld and deposited to Government
Dealing with Ministry of Finance regarding any tax issue
Obtaining tax exemption certificates from concerned department of MoF for the new awarded projects
Keeping monthly record of individual staff’s salaries and taxes withheld (Client’s)
Providing clients with relevant documents to be submitted to Ministry of Finance for obtaining annual clearance.
Preparing and submitting to Ministry of Finance any other statement as may be announced by Income tax authorities from time to time
Dealing with any other tax issue that may arise
12. Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
13. Ensure that proper financial procedures and systems are operated and maintained.
14. Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
15. Make sure that all cash advances are repaid in a prompt fashion.
16. Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
17. Generally keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
18. To fallow up the customers’ payment procedure
19. Submission of the financial report on weekly and monthly bases
20. Preparing the sale invoices to the customers and company records.
21. Performance of supervisor’s relevant submitted tasks.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Preferably MBA in Financial Accounting from a reputable university abroad for example: China, India, Pakistan,Turkey, etc... with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Financial Accounting.