|Date Posted:||Dec 5, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Dec 14, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 10 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Deputy Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives; and to look after effective management of the marketing, advertising, promotional activities and public relation of the organization.
Provinces to travel:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
Professional and innovative.
Persuasiveness and disciplined.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The Deputy Marketing Manager should compile and distribute marketing reports and
collect information from marke
2. Analyze the market data and organize marketing plan with direction of marketing
3. The Deputy Marketing Manager should write reports, create commercials and similar
4. The Deputy Marketing Manager is responsible Organize and host presentations and
5. The Deputy Marketing Manager should assist with promotional activities.
Deputy marketing manager is responsible to work closely with employees in other
6. Functions, such as advertising, market research, Telemarketer and outdoor marketing
7. Design and implement campaigns to deepen existing relationships.
8. Consistently looks for ways to highlight the bank’s activities through media coverage.
9. Responsible for planning, organizing and directing Bank’s internal and external events.
10. Liaison with media and advertising companies.
11. Provide leadership for all public relation activities and manages relationship with the media.
12. Compose, edit and circulate the Bank’s public relation materials i.e. news release, fact sheet, articles etc.
13. Ensure that all required legal & compliance approvals of all marketing and public relation materials are
completed, and maintain in centralized files for audit purposes.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
University degree, preferably in Marketing/Sales or Business Management field.
At least 5 years experience in managerial level in Marketing field.
Past experience in Banking will be an advantage.
Able to concisely articulate and explain banking product needs and solutions.
Knowledge of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.