|Date Posted:||Dec 5, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Dec 8, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Hamed Warasta Group of Companies:
HAMED WARASTA GROUP OF COMPANIES is a firm legally incorporated in the country of Afghanistan, HAMED WARASTA GROUP OF COMPANIES as an emerging force within the remote site has been supplying the Hygienic materials, office supplies, stationeries, cartridges and computer accessories to Afghan Government Ministries, USAID, ISAF/NATO, UNDP, UNOPS, different Embassies located in Kabul, and we are open to serve all individual Kabul residents every day. We share whatever experiences we achieve by dealing with our international clients with our local residents in order to develop their variant.
Provinces to travel:
Excellent Planning skills
Excellent Communication Skills
Problem solving skills, flexible in time and being more accurate with finance data.
Being able to provide the grantee letter entitle by houses or other property
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Record all data to quick book and forms of finance, well known regarding to finance process and procedure.
2. Well-Known about the internal control system of finance and vouchers examination, testing and examination of all payment regarding to amount and steps,
3. Quick book, and excel effective player regarding to finance and accounts
4. Familiar with chart of account for manufacturing unit and well-known in inventory tracker and inventory controlling,
5. Familiar with inventory forms and process (GIN, GRN, Bin Card, WIPIN, finished goods inventory, and stores.)
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
o Experienced In QuickBook Program.
o At least have 2-3 years experiences in the relevant field
o At least have bachelor degree is plus in the relevant field(Economic, ACCA, and CAT)
o Having excellent knowledge of excel and quick book.