|Date Posted:||Dec 8, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Dec 10, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
The cashier accurately and efficiently processes and records routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing cash advances, DAB withdrawal and deposits. In addition, the cashier promotes and advises customers on the bank’s products and services.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Receive and count working cash at beginning of shift.
2. Identify customers, validate and cash checks during conduct of transactions
3. Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip.
4. Process cash withdrawals
5. Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures.
6. Balance cash drawer throughout the day with final balancing at end of day.
7. Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products.
8. Checks banknotes received on validity.
9. Regularly check and monitor the cash position of the TILL and ensure that physical cash is tallying with the system at any point of time during the bank’s working hours.
10. Count all available physical cash in the TILL at the closure of every working day.
11. Ensure strict control over selecting the right customers account for cash deposit and withdrawal
12. Resolve issues and problems with customer accounts at the level of cash activities.
13. Explain advice and promote bank products and services to customers.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High School graduate
Ability to work in team
Excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant personality.
Proficient to communicate fluently in English and local languages.
Excellent knowledge of computer especially MS office programs.
Basic understanding of general Banking