|Date Posted:||Dec 5, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Feb 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Afghanistan Business Management Company:
The Sales Manager is responsible for directing and supervising sales operations to ensure profit maximization and realization of sales targets. The employee will produce sales through direct sales solicitation, telephone contact, written communications and strong emphasis on outdoor sales activities
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Set and monitor company’s direct sales & tele-sales activities and goals.
2. Monitor individual and group performance (direct sales and telesales) by managing and implementing key metrics.
3. Motivate sales (direct sales and telesales) group through ongoing motivation, recognition, morale, and incentive systems.
4. Conduct sales performance analysis, problem solving and oversight.
5. Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls/meetings, sales volume, presentations, closed sales deals, and follow-up activities.
6. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
7. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
8. Establishes and adjusts selling prices in consultation with other stakeholders by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
9. Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
10. Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
11. Formulating and executing effective sales strategies and territory plans that maximize the sale of the current products and new item introductions to clients and distributors;
12. Educate, inform and train customers on company products, services and industry trends.
13. Identify new business opportunity with current or new customers.
14. Reach out to customers through direct visits, emails and phone calls to offer them company’s products and services.
15. Carry out surveys and research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads and avenues for new sales opportunities.
16. Provide motivation and guidance to the sales team to enable them to improve on their sales performance and to reach the set targets.
17. Prepare and present periodic budgets/sales forecast to management;
18. Offer recommendations on appropriate actions plan to take to improve operations of the organization.
19. Arrange meetings to discuss the department’s sales activities, develop strategies, and take necessary decisions that can improve company performance.
20. Attend conferences, events and trade shows to expand personal network and increase job knowledge.
21. Develop and continually enhance relationships with key accounts, organizations and professional companies to maintain high visibility and increase market share for the Company.
22. Prepare and execute effective sales action plans for the company and online trade markets.
23. Prospect for new contract business using a wide variety of methods including phone calls, visits, outside sales calls, attending community functions, internet prospecting, supplier partnerships, trade journals, etc.
24. Develop, implement and constantly modify sales action plans as & when required.
25. Maintain good rapport with local community groups and companies.
26. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Proven 3-5 years experience in sales where 3 years at managerial level.
Fluent in local languages as well as English language.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to adapt to fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
Excellent sales expedition and presentation skills.
Proven ability to chase down leads and close potential sales deals.
Travel locally to complete personal sales calls and presentations to corporate customers.
Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to collect, compile and analyse data.
Being flexible regarding working hours.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.