|Date Posted:||Dec 19, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jan 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About AWAL Development and Transformation:
Awal is a US-based International development firm dedicated to making things better for all people. We were found based on the belief that we need to be faster, smarter and innovative when it comes to developing people, communities, and nations; that is the world’s most urgent need right now. We are not satisfied with slow and conventional growth models and techniques; thus, we have formed together from different sectors, putting technology and innovation first to tackle the world’s most pressing issues.
The AWAL Junior professional (JP) are aged between 18-25 and are given a 2 years contract to work on a specific area. The first year of the program is an extensive learning experience and the rest of the time is spent on working between different departments to prepare the Junior professional for an extraordinary change maker career with AWAL.
The program prepares a professional in just 1 year to become an expert in an area to succeed. The JP will
work in an extensive startup environment that relies on quick turnaround, heavy learning, self-discipline, and
AWAL thrives to call itself as a transformative agency and in order to gain that respect the JP is the champion that will learn and produce results in order for AWAL to stand up to its name.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directly working with the Products Manager.the main area of the JP will be to identify products, market, understand them and sell them globally.
- One of the biggest area that initially the JP will be working on will be the ASEEL app; however, further products will be introduced to Afghanistan and globally with AWAL and the Products Management JP will be the go-to person for them.
- There is a lot of opportunities for exploration, innovation and travel in this area. The JP will be provided with visual audio/video equipment and will be trained heavily on social media usage.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication in English and local languages.
- The Junior professional is trustworthy, wants to make a difference and is interested in making a change.
- The Junior professional understand design-thinking and has a keen eye and interest for innovation. Is a fast learner, highly creative, driven individual who can work on their own; Can last in a fast paced environment.
- have a colorful personality and a talent of persuasion and finds innovative ways of marketing and selling.