|Date Posted:||Dec 24, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jan 23, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About I Engineering Group:
provide end-to-end engineering infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications and power industries across Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Employing a dynamic and personal approach, we have grown rapidly since our inception in 2007 to reach 18 operations with 1,500 employees. We integrate our core competencies with our clients’ businesses to provide cost-effective solutions that allow our clients to succeed in their business goals. Our vision Become the leading provider of managed services to the telecom industry in Africa and the Mideast, seamlessly integrating our core competencies with our customers’ businesses, and providing cost effective solutions. Our Mission We strive to be clients’ preferred telecoms infrastructure services partner providing solutions in line with constantly changing market needs.
Based in Kabul- Head Office
Provinces to travel:
1. Excellent computer literacy skills in MS Office (Word and Excel).
2. Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
3. Good Competence in Written and Spoken English is required and Capable of typing in Dari or Pashto.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Familiarity of commonly used accounting, practices and procedures
2. Dealing of all the finance related issues with the Ministries and departments
3. Familiar with Income Tax Law of Afghanistan
4. Preparing the Tax Forms, Wage, CWT, Rental, BRT and etc and depositing to the MoF
5. Submitting and clearing the Annual Income Tax Return in MTO-Ministry of Finance
6. Dealing and carry out all the payment related issues in Banks
7. Management of the data file and the appropriate filing of the electronic and hard copies of the financial documents and reports;
8. Managing records and receipts
9. Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
10. Processing vouchers, checking its supporting docs, processing for approval and filling
11. Effective at maintaining and following established filing systems and protocols
12. Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
13. Reportable to the Finance/Accounts Manager
14. Perform other duties as assigned
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Finance, Economics or business discipline.
2. At least 2-3 years of experience in a financial position or a relevant field.