|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||6 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited:
HABIB GULZAR group is a well renowned business family of Afghanistan and doing business since 1940. about_us 1940 – Established the first distribution business “Gulzar Trading Company”. 1960 – Put-up a textile mill (first manufacturing business) “Nasaji Nangarhar Limited” in Jalalabad City. 1976 – Restructured the business and expanded the distribution networkÂ to whole of Afghanistan & neighboring countries with the name of “Habib Gulzar Limited”. 1995 – Established “Habib Gulzar International LLC” in UAE for overseas operations. Apart from multimillion US$ investment in state of the art Coca-Cola Bottling Plant and real estate, the Habib Gulzar group is national distributors of different multinational companies including Toyota, Phillip Morris, Japan Tobacco, Continental Biscuits, Kraft, Packages Limited..
The position will be responsible for all HR and Administrative related activities, including development of policies, procedures, incentive programs, recruitment, firing and staff behavior maintenance programs.
Requires travel to provinces:
Strong conflict resolution and mediation skills with the demonstrated ability to effectively handle difficult situations and complex negotiations.
Ability to develop HR programs and policies based on business new requirements.
Ability to develop technical papers, policy papers and to present technical information to senior management people.
Strong project management, time management, and leadership skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The development of an organizational culture oriented employees that emphasizes continuous improvement, teamwork, high performance and quality.
2. Ensuring organizational conformation of the rules of human resources and related statutes and organizational procedures and policies.
3. The implementation of programs and policies on human resources, as needed by the organization.
4. Identify, assess and resolve human relations, employee morale, work performance and productivity concerns of the organization.
5. Ensure the job description for each employee position is up to date and accurate.
6. The development of staffing strategies and implementation of programs and plans. Identifying and cultivating effective and appropriate for employees at all levels of employment sources.
7. Creating employee training and organizational development programs.
8. Conducting performance reviews with personnel managers and employee attitudes monitoring, productivity and performance results.
9. The management of human resources management and payroll system and provide staff and managers with essential information in order to assist them in managing their resources employed.
10. Recruiting and retaining high quality employees for each department and conducting interviews.
11. Creating compensation plans and provide administrative services for employee welfares.
12. Ensure that all aspects of human resources incorporate the vision, values and culture of the organization.
13. The management of the work functions of risk management and assistance in the development of a health and safety programs for volunteers and staff.
14. Participate as a member of the senior management team in weekly meetings with Director to develop and discuss the procedures and policies of the organization.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Master Degree in Human Resource
At least 6 years of professional experience in related field
Prior experience with Industries/Private sectors.