|Date Posted:||Jan 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 13, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Intern– Admin is responsible for organizing and coordinating TAPI office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and project success and serve as Admin for the project at the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum.
Requires travel to provinces:
Team player with solid analytical and creative problem solving skills
Able to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Dari/ Pashto
Computer Skills including the ability to operate MS. Office at a highly proficient level
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. To prepare admin, financial, procurement and HR documents required for smooth functioning of the office.
3. To look after management and maintenance of overall administrative records and documents in a professional manner.
4. To arrange meetings and ensuring that each participant is properly informed and have confirmed, and keeping records of all official meetings.
5. To follow up with MoMP on any pending administrative documents and other related issues.
6. To look after providing, distributing and keeping proper balance and update of office stationery and Refreshment.
7. To maintain staff attendance.
8. To maintain stock records.
9. Any other task given by supervisor according to the laws and regulations.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Education: bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management or closely related field.
Experience: not required but preference will be given to the candidates having related experience.
Language Skills: the candidate shall be fluent in written and spoken Dari/Pashto and English.
Computer Skills: competency with MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.