|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2019|
|Reference:||Admin and Procurement Adviser/PSU/MoMP|
|Closing Date:||Jan 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Creating transparency in procurement processes and providing administrative services, in accordance with the Office's requirements, through the formulation of realistic logistic plans, monitoring and control of procurement processes and the provision of administrative services to raise the level of staff capacity development, and the promotion of e-governance, the creation of databases A measure to ensure the elaboration and implementation of administrative, service and logistical plans appropriate to real needs.
Requires travel to provinces:
The ability to guide and control relevant departments and professional and managerial skills
The spirit of good teamwork with the ability to work in a very challenging environment.
Experience in reforming logistics systems is an added benefit
Microsoft Office Skills are required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Design and arrangement of the monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum Work Plan and submit it to the MoMP Authority for approval.
2. Check all documents and administrative and logistical requests before confirming and approving the authority and ensuring that they are legal and legal.
3. Cooperate in the design and formulation of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum Annual Procurement Plans in compliance with the Procurement Laws and Procedures.
4. Collaborate with the management and leadership of relevant departments to meet the goals and plan.
5. Collaborate on the creation and development of information systems for administrative, procurement and logistical requirements of purchased supplies and planned procurement and service requirements.
6. Participate in bids and pricing requests in accordance with comparative procedures.
7. Review and accurately identify and prioritize purchasing and procurement requirements.
8. Conduct a comprehensive study of the logistics unit for the past years, and the prediction of the requirements to be prepared and the provision of suggestions and ideas to improve the status of the provision of administrative and logistical services.
9. Co-operate in identifying and forecasting the budget requirements of the relevant department based on the annual work plan of the Office.
10. Controlling the process of registering goods and items, and communicating information about costs, quality and quantity of goods and necessities.
11. Cooperate in the preparation of standard voluntary and other documents for consumer goods of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum in accordance with the procurement and administrative rules and procedures.
12. Coordinate and establish relationships with procurement departments, administrative and service departments, and other True and legal entities, in order to facilitate procurement and procurement.
13. Cooperate in identifying and identifying facilities to meet the needs of employees and follow up in order to supply and equip the units related to the required facilities.
14. Cooperate in the follow-up and monitoring of the implementation of all administrative and logistical tasks in accordance with the laws and procedures of the country.
15. Collaborate on creating a precise electronic system for the Admin & Services Directorate and the Department of Procurement in the field of purchasing, registration and distribution of goods and services.
16. Collaborate on the development and transfer of professional skills to staff through workshops and seminars.
17. Track budget expenditures and plan and formulate effective plans for the proper use of resources and timely utilization of public and development budgets.
18. Participate in leadership, administrative and budgeting committees and other meetings.
19. Any other duty assigned by H.E Minister
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Public Policy, Procurement management and any other related field. Master degree is preferred.
Required Experience: 7 years of experience with Bachelors, and 5 years’ experience with Master’s Degree.