|Date Posted:||Jan 14, 2019|
|Reference:||EC /VA 04|
|Closing Date:||Jan 24, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The Sales Executive is responsible for the sales of services by prospecting new customers and enhancing sales or services to existing accounts through direct field and door-to-door visits. He/she assists in coordination, creation, and implementation of sales & marketing activities involving sales, establishing new business relationships, promotion, research, community/business events and new service introduction.
Provinces to travel:
1. Good knowledge of Sales Techniques.
2. Computer Skills (Computer Knowledge)
3. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong Communications skills.
5. Strong customer relation & problems solving skills
6. Able to communicate in Dari, Pashto & English.
7. Able to work long hours when needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist in Direct and coordination of the company sales functions.
2. Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
3. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
4. Develop and coordinate services selling cycle and methodology.
5. Identify and resolve client concerns.
6. Direct and oversee the company sales function to identify and develop new customers for services.
7. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new product development.
8. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
9. Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
10. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
11. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
12. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
13. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
14. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
15. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
16. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
17. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
18. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, polices, and operating procedures.
29. Any other tasks assigned by line Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. At Least 12 Class graduated but, Bachelor degree holders (Specialization in Marketing) will be given the priority
2. At least over 2 Years practical Experience in the field relevant field.