|Date Posted:||Jan 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd:
Information Technology Company
IT / ISP Technician
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The position of IT Technician consists of providing technical assistance to computer system users, and answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location. It also consists of providing assistance concerning the use of computer hardware, client network maintenance and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
2. Process new wireless link installations
3. Troubleshoot clients complains via phone or site visit
4. Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
5. Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
6. Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support;
7. Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
8. Resolve escalated customer and vendor issues
9. Daily report to line manger
10. Assign clients complain or request to concern department and follow up the issue till the problem solved and make sure 100% client satisfaction
11. Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
12. Client complain entry in database with full detail and description
13. Answer and record client call and handover it to next shift responsible
14. Send shift report to Help Desk Support Manager
15. Configuration of any kind Router, Access Point, Switch, PTP, CPE…etc.
16. Configuration and mounting CPE (Customer premises equipment) which includes antenna/Outdoor Unit on roof.
17. Follow up and using site survey procedure and mechanism of the company according to the rules & regulation while performing site survey or Installation.
18. Cooperate with NOC in official paper work and emailing
19. Other tasks assigned by the Network Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. At Least Bachelor IT or Computer Science degree holders.
2. At least 3 years of experience in IT or relevant field.
3. MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
4. CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Associate)
5. Capable of utilizing hand tools and test equipment to perform work.
6. Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiative and discipline.
7. Willing to work nights & weekends if necessary.
8. Strong Communications skills in Dari, Pashto & English (Verbal & Written)
9. Word processing and/or data entry skills.
10. Organizing and coordinating skills.
11. Strong customer relation & Ability to analyze and solve problems
12. Able to work long hours when needed.
13. Significant proven experience in comparable role within an ISP or Telecoms organization.