|Date Posted:||Jan 17, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||18252 None undefinedNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About ACTIN AGAINST HUNGER (AAH):
Action Contre la Faim (ACF) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was created in France in 1979. ACF has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, water and sanitation and Mental Health fields since 1995.
Responsible for preparing meals and keeping the kitchen clean.
Ensure the cleaning of the house and office.
Manage the water consumption, rubbish incineration and laundry
Provinces to travel:
Required skills: Good cooking ability – Good notions of hygiene – Good organizational ability – Capacity to communicate – Good relations with people – Integrity
Duties & Responsibilities:
Objective 1 : Purchase the products needed for preparing meals
- Make a list of the food to buy depending on the available supplies;
- Evaluate fuel needs and follow the consumption;
- Purchase what is needed for preparing the meals according to the budget allotted by the assistant administrator;
- Check the food quality;
- Responsible for the food stock and cooking material
Objective 2 : Prepare the meals
- Prepare the meals respecting the hygiene rules;
- Clean, disinfect and fill the water filter.
Objective 3 : Keep the premises and equipment clean
- Do the washing-up;
- Clean and disinfect the refrigerator once a month;
- Wash the equipment and the kitchen daily after use
- Dust the surfaces, furniture and equipment;
- Clean the windows whenever necessary;
- Empty the wastepaper baskets and incinerate their contents;
- Sweep and wash the floor;
- Clean and disinfect the toilets;
- Clean and disinfect the water filters and fill them up.
- Wash, hang and iron the household linen and clothes (apart from underwear);
- Make the beds
Job Location:Afghanistan, Badakhshan
Diploma / Level of studies: N/E