|Date Posted:||Jan 19, 2019|
|Reference:||Sky - SC - 09-2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sky Travel and Tours:
Sky Travel and Tours Company
An individual doing a counter sales job is responsible for handling all sales function in a manner which is professional enough for the customers.
They should also provide quick and efficient service to obtain maximum sales and also focus on customer satisfaction.
Should be excellent while providing service to its customers.
They should respond to any queries and give every information that a customer needs.
Requires travel to provinces:
Should be able to read and write simple directions or instructions in English.
Should also be able to speak and understand English, Pashto and Dari so that the customers won't find it hard to communicate.
Should meet the physical requirements of the job like lifting heavy weights, bend, crawl etc as this job demands more activity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Should assist the customers at the counter with their queries and at the same time provide them with the resolution effectively.
2. Should ask questions and provide relevant information to the customers that they might need and then list down the orders which the customers might purchase thereby providing them excellent service.
3. Must treat all the customers with respect and courtesy.
4. Should mention each and every record in the computer including customer details and customer orders, pricing, quotations and should be able to retrieve it whenever needed.
5. Need to follow up on the orders which the customer makes and should be upbeat while resolving problems and ensuring customer satisfaction.
6. Should provide with quotes of various quotes which is appropriate.
7. Should also update the product details with any of the resources working in a continuous manner.
8. Keep yourself updated with the product inventory and its functionality.
9. Communicate effectively with the customers regarding any relevant procedures and policies which might be beneficial to them.
10. Must check the quality and the quality of the product which is brought into the warehouse, need to verify it depending on the order made initially.
11. Ensure that each product is stacked as per their location in the warehouse and organize it effectively.
12. Should ensure that they follow each safety rules assigned.
13. Should be active enough to inform the manager of any potential harmful condition.
14. Perform inspections of the delivery vehicle whenever required.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
A candidate applying for this job should hold a minimum of high school qualification bachelor degree is preferred. Some stores prefer for candidates who are fluent in English so that they communicate effectively with the customers and enhancing customer satisfaction.