|Date Posted:||Jan 30, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Engineering and Construction|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Farooqzada Construction & Engineering Company (FCEC):
Farooqzada Construction & Engineering Company (FCEC) is non-political and non-governmental organization established the first time in Feb 2011, head by qualified and experienced group of businessmen and construction engineers in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Saturday to Thursday, government holidays are applicable.
Summer season 7:00 to 5:00
Winter season 8:00 to 4:00
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate all work of with Project Engineers, Design Engineers.
2. Measuring of buildings and preparing As Build Drawing according to ASTM, including section with details, views and sections (Complete Package).
3. Review of plans and drawings.
4. Read and understand building codes, construction specifications and drawings.
5. An architect abstracts the complexity of a system into a manageable model that describes the essence of a system.
6. An architect most visible during the requirements and design stages of a project lifecycle.
7. Any other tasks assigned by the line head.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
5 years of work Experience as an Architectural Engineer.
Able to operate engineering software (2D & 3D), AUTOCAD Is mandatory.
Communicate and comprehend in English and local languages.
Able to give technical instruction to the Construction Staff.
Familiar with computer specially operating of MS Office package.
Ensure adequate documentation system in office.
Reporting and description of designing projects