|Date Posted:||Feb 2, 2019|
|Reference:||MoLSA-DMS/IC/01- Project Coordinator/1398|
|Closing Date:||Feb 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Project Coordinator will be working under the supervision of CPS (Child Protection Secretariat) Director and will be closely working with project team to develop the National Child Protection Program-NCPP, project plan, coordinate the project activities within the ministry and out of ministry with relevant stakeholders, keep the record of the project documents and the contract will continue till the end of 1398 fiscal year and will be renewed subject to satisfactory performance, availability of fund and needs of project and will involve the following activities:
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Excellent facilitation skills to work with a wide range of stakeholders and to manage different working group sessions.
2. Be familiar with Afghanistan administration, regulations, strategies and polices, and child protection systems and standards.
3. Have good skills and/or experience of strategy and program development.
4. Have a good knowledge of project management.
5. Should have the capacity to oversee, manage and control the progress of working performance of specialists’ and other staff.
6. Should have the capacity work under pressure and be familiar with using All MS Office Programs and internet surfing.
7. Should have good analytical and reporting skills.
8. Knowledge of project management and have proper project management skills.
9. Good working knowledge of Pashto, Dari and (English is compulsory).
10. Exceptional interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
11. Good decision-making and problem solving skills.
12. Strong organizational skills; accurate and detail-oriented.
13. Reporting to: Director of CPS (Child Protection Secretariat)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop project work plan and implementation plan.
2. Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment, and information.
3. Coordinate with CSO (Central Statistical Office) to get update data on children situation in the country.
4. Mapping of all relevant stakeholders working in child protection.
5. Coordination with other organization (Government, NGOs/ INGOs) on child protection issues.
6. Communication with relevant departments, NGOs/ INGOs regarding seeking technical support for child protection issues, concerns.
7. Manage and oversee project performance and Responsible for the overall and timely delivery of weekly, monthly and final activity report to CPS Directorate.
8. Contribute and support specialists in National Child Protection Program-NCPP designing.
9. Prepare presentation and briefings for meetings, workshop, and seminars.
10. Build the capacity of staff on a different issue or based on the needs of the staff.
11. Perform any other task requested by CPS Director.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Having at least Master’s or its equivalent degree with 5 years working experience or having a Bachelor’s degree with 7 years’ relevant experience.